Mackenzie's | Build your own Brunch
Delivery Zones: We are only able to deliver within Dublin City. Place your order by 12 Noon to have ready to be delivered the next day. Or select your preferred delivery date.
Delivery Times: Deliveries can take place between 9am - 9pm on the day of your choice. If you are ordering for a Saturday. We recommend selecting Friday as your delivery date. Meal Kits can stay fresh for up to 3 days and should be refrigerated until ready to cook.
Collection: Orders will be ready to collect from Dollard & Co, Dublin 2. Place your order by 12 Noon to have ready to be collected the next day. Or select your preferred collection date.
The Build your own Brunch kit includes all you need to prepare an Instagram worthy brunch platter with a host of delicious toppings too such as Bacon Rashers, Orange Butter, Maple Syrup, Chocolate Sauces and Berry Compote.
The kits include all you need to prepare a stunning Pancake & French Toast Platter and a step-by-step cooking guide to help you along the way!
Serves 2-3 people
Your box includes:
- Mackenzie's Pancake Mix
- Mackenzie's French Toast Mix & Homemade Brioche
- Bacon Rashers
- Mixed Berries & Berry Compote
- Maple Syrup, Chocolate Sauce & Caramel Sauce
- Orange Butter & Mascarpone
- Please note that Wooden Platters & Serving Dishes are not included.
- Orders can be placed for the Mackenzie's Build your own Brunch via the Dollard & Co website.
- A fee of €5.00 will be added to orders if you require delivery. At this time we are only able to deliver within Dublin.
- Click & Collect orders can be collected from Dollard & Co. on Wellington Quay, Dublin 2.
- Meal kits should be cooked within three days and refrigerated until ready to cook. No return on raw food items.